Miss Dynamite XXII iraq Miss Dynamite XXII iraq

wonderfull

"I am firing My Laser!!!!"

LOL

-Created- -Created-

its deep!

Seeing you flash I completelly understood you.... and cried...

You feel like God by creating crap

lol just kidding :)

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

rofl, thats quite accurate

The Zombie Takeover The Zombie Takeover

I made crap on my pants

Whoa! great job man!!! That movie was sickier than any undead movie today. I hope they'd make movies like the old times :P

I dont see that every that :P

Flathead Symphony Flathead Symphony

Mooooo

Lol
great flash
that bells in the nipples must hurt :P

Yet Another Day Yet Another Day

Too cute

Wonderful animation
Too cute (^_^)

But it needed more sense. Pehaps a story or a beginning-end?

Nice clip anyway.

Touching things is fun V2 Touching things is fun V2

not fun

nice animation. Should be censored, though. Or at least appear more of that "hairy-hairy" :).

the flash was ok. Fair graphics. But i think it fails in humor (or i fail in see it) (whats the funny in showing dicks tits and shit?)

koit responds:

Fair enough. Each to their own in terms of humour.

Personally, I find that sort of base humour funny, hence me making it.

Anyhow, thanks for your honest appraisal.

Andromeda Andromeda

Good story, great potential

It was a nice flash and a great idea for a storyline.

The things I didnt liked in this flash was the text log part (you could just show they talking on the monitor or some flashbacks showing what they-re saying) and the infection part (that shape animation sucked badly). This 2 things take most of the animation. The rest was very nice (i loved the landing and crash part). The sound was just a loop and no sound effect, but at least it has to do with the animation.

Although it isnt very original, the story was great. You just should spend more than 1 day developing it :P.

But i dont agree that the chances are of we get infected by an alien virus.

1st, the virus wasnt developed in our ecosystem, so the chances that its incompatiple with our biology and our environment is too great.

2nd, a virus must have a balance of time beetween infection and death of host, so it can multiply more effectively. A virus that kill very fast generally dont spread too fast. Unless its transmission is highly effective (by air). If thats the case the virus must be adapted to live in our air.

Well, it was just my thoughts and it didn't influenced in my score.

Fuzi0n responds: